PostHeaderIcon Second Life Home To Wasted Lives Everywhere?

3528705155_37713ba940_m.jpg/me wonders just how common in the good ol' virtual world of Second Life this is...



I created a Second Life account online. After being in it three months, I met a male avatar (who knows what is on the other end?) and I have started a very kinky sex relationship with this person.



My husband found out I have an account. He doesn't know what I do, but he's not happy! I know this sounds stupid, but I enjoy what is being done to my avatar. I find that if I pleasure myself at the same time my avatar is having kinky sex, I get very satisfied.

[From Miss Lonelyhearts: Miss Lonelyhearts | Winnipeg Sun]

Unfortunately, whether it happens to be sensationalist or deeply-spun alarmist 'news' stories or even simple letters-to-the-editor or, in this case, letters to Dear (insert name here); Second Life always will get a sad-rap.


Yes, there is a lot of good news coming out of Second Life, too. Especially in the areas of education, science, healthcare and so on. Second Life is a stunning platform for art, including many striking, interactive art such as Immersiva, even the United States Military .


Unfortunately, people always are looking for, or pay closer attention to the loudest sensationalism because it's 'more interesting.' Especially if it's controversial. I suppose this is how our opinions on ethics and morality form.


/me stands with stoic expression.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History