PostHeaderIcon Your are a NERD, not a Geek.

futtbugglyI like Amanda murphy, [sic] who is a "journalist" that can't even capitalize her (his?) own last name in her (his?) byline.

I like her because she pulls no punches. Tells it like it is. Doesn't go with 'political correctness' bullshit, unless it's when she (he?) is likely salivating over the Messiah Barak Obama. I don't know about this last part, actually. It's just that she (he?) shows all the classic signs of a typical tree-hugging, cool-aid drinker. You know the type: "kumbaya around the world because peace is the answer, unless you disagree, then I'll punch your face in and burn down your house."

What I don't like about Amanda murphy [sic] is that she (he?) throws bullshit inflammatory titles around at an entire class of people simply because of their interests. Can you say "holocaust?" No, I am not comparing her (him?) to anything the Nazi buffoon idiots ever did. But it's the same intellectually delusional idea, isn't it?

I mean - 'besides your hair color, skin color, religious belief, political belied, sexual orientation, age and all the rest, I'm going to now lump-in your proclivity toward certain things that entertain you that I know absolutely nothing about, so I will diss on it because I'm really the one missing-out on it and no, I'm not really jealous inside, nanner-nanner, boo-hoo-hoo.'

So, she (he?) writes on what appears to be the subject of, and what appears to be an objective comparison of "World of Warcraft" (WoW) to "Second Life" (SL) online virtual worlds, which has been utterly and literally beaten to death over the last six years - she (he?) must be in the middle of a writer's-block brain-fart and can't think of anything more interesting to write about. Let me guess... you, Amanda murphy [sic], started your whole online experience as one of those amateur dip-shits who thought America Online was the shizzel in the day, right? Probably still do.

The Infant FingerWell, according to her (him?), you who use WoW or SL are a nerd of the worst, highest order. Your life is worthless. And you should likely be dumped into a hole in the ground and buried alive so it will be a good riddance for society at large.

Well, that's me paraphrasing. Here's a sample of her (his?) bullshit diatribe:
Dip-shit Amanda murphy [sic] says: "The first game we will look at is Second Life … Oops, I just called it a game. That's your first mistake, call this a game, and you will be virtually beaten by SL fanatics who will explain to you that Second Life is a whole other life. A … second life, if you will. It's basically a huge world that is created, maintained and policed by other nerds like you. They spend eight hours making a virtual guitar, three hours searching for one outfit and 15 hours trying to get the hell off of the newbie orientation tutorial island. Get this; they have their own fake currency, kind of like Canada, only it's worth more in real life. They're called Linden dollars, and a bunch of them are equal to one real American dollar, which means you can buy Linden dollars with real money to buy fake crap in the world. Confused? Tell me about it. People can collect Linden dollars in Second Life and trade them in for cold, hard, American cash. There are no goals, no score and no winning; in essence it's Pee Wee hockey only for nerds. You can buy houses, own land, and make your avatar just as hot as you would want to look in real life, but don't."

Dip-shit pinhead. And yes, that is exactly how all that was formatted - one big, long paragraph with no breaks for ease of readability.

Don't get me wrong here, I am laughing so hard I'm in serious pain. It's funny that this so-called writer actually even knows what she's (he's?) talking about to begin with, funny that she (he?) actually thinks more than a few 'regular' readers of her articles — other than cool-aid drinkers of like-mind — actually exist, hilarious how she (he?) is an embarrassment to the very masthead (Brock Press) under which she writes.

Talk about delegitimizing an entire publication! Wowzers.

Anyway, the difference between Amanda murphy [sic] and I is this: while she (he?) insults millions of a particular class of people based solely on their interests (of which she (he?) knows absolutely nothing of,) I insult specific people for factual instances of pure bullshit.

Amanda murphy [sic]: you are a dip-shit pinhead and I thusly hereby chastise you for being such to no end in sight. Crawl back into the cesspool hole you climbed out of and do the Brock Press a favor and allow them to work for the next several years saving face, after losing it by letting you out of your cage into the unsuspecting public at large.

And as I have stated in my opening, I do like her. Yes, I do even like pinheads sometimes. I just don't like the part of them that make them pinheads.

via Brock Press
blog comments powered by Disqus