PostHeaderIcon Most-needed Video Tutorials of All Finally Arrive

I came into Second Life back in Summer, 2006. I spent a couple months there before I decided to take the big plunge: buying my own land. Wow, what a clusterf**k that was! [laughs hysterically]!

Okay - to me, even more confusing than learning to build (and I've been modelling 3D since the 1980's) is buying and managing land in Second Life. It was a lot of fun to play with... dividing and joining my parcel, dropping prims all over the place... especially the terraforming.

By far the most confusing part of it had to do with tier fees and the selling of it.

Finally, what I consider likely to be the most valuable and informative of all SL tutorials, Torley Linden has created almost two-hours worth of really-damned-good-to-know stuff all about land in SL.

For anyone who hopes to own their own land, even if it's just a small parcel - this set (yes, full set) of "TorleyTutes" (as I affectionately call them) are a must-view.

I've mentioned that I am archiving the SL turorials to DV for myself. This is a complete set all in it's own right, so I am pausing my work on the others (arranging them into appropriate sets and categories and all that) and running with this one to knock-out a most valuable asset.

If you will be buying (or already have) land in SL - take the time to watch these. You will gain new insight!

Thank you, Torley!
Torley of Linden presents almost a dozen new Second Life® Video Tutorials having anything and everything to do with LAND! What is it? How to buy & sell? How is it managed? What about shaping the ground? Need to eject troublemakers and set your parcel to deter them?!

Official Second Life Blog
Blogged with the Flock Browser


Tags: , , ,


blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History