PostHeaderIcon TorleyTutes More Useful Than Ever

Finally!

Yes, oh yes! This is like - the Second Life tutorials arranged by category. I've mentioned earlier that I am organizing them to build a DVD library for myself and the most difficult, time consuming task is putting them into proper categories such as new user interface, or basic operation, or building and so on.

The problem here is that many of the tutorials could conceivably fall into more than one. However, it's greatly helpful to see what category Torley is thinking of for each video, as it looks like there are already are several DVDs worth and it would be nice to keep a single category to a each DVD.

Now Torley has the tutorial page set so they can be categorized the way he sees them! This is awesome! Now to get to download those 20 new tutorials he's dumped on us! LOL

Thanks, Torley - this will speed things up greatly!

Could someone remind me to open up that United Parcel Service commercial freight account so I can send these along when they are ready. LOL

If you haven't looked at these tutorials, I implore you to do so. I have been in SL since June, 2006. I consider myself adept at using Second Life and in practically every tutorial, I spot a number of things that still will make my Second Life easier!
Torley sez:
"For your ease-of-use, I’ve reorganized the big page o’ Video Tutorials so you can faster find what you want to learn. One of the new features is that when you view the lists for “Tip of the Week” (30+ of ‘em) and “Quicktips” (75+!), columns can be sorted by category! Also, I’ll be updating the main page regularly to show highlights from my most recent videos. Experience for yourself."

Video Tutorials list simplified! And *20* video quick tips!
Blogged with the Flock Browser
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History