PostHeaderIcon Bloggers Block, Happens Frequently.Yes. Yes It Does.

HousewifePlumbing"Blogger's block" - basically 'writer's block', where a novelist, sometimes a journalist basically looses the ability to even consider a subject to write about.

It happens to me often. I am sure it happens to a lot of people. Except for Garth Goode over at SLWTF - he's found the perfect venue: doing what he loves, and others love to follow - and get to travel and see Second Life as he goes. The dog stole my idea before I thought of it.

This is why the "news" blogs have an easier time of it: they simply set-up a Google alert to alert them whenever Second Life is mentioned in the news or on other blogs. Then they look at the daily alerts and scour the contents to see if there is anything interesting to write about.

That's how I do it. And I do post some newsworthy items if they pique my interest because I figure if you are reading this rag, your interests at least somewhat follow my own.

Sometimes what some people post on their blogs helps give food for thought on other blogs. I see blog articles referring to other blog articles all the time.

Usually, when I see an interesting blog article about some particular subject, like most other bloggers, I'll go peek at the original source. if it's interesting to me and compelling enough, I'll write about it or point you to it. Though I don't really do that too often.

Except I'm doing it today.

Levi Hoffman over at Ch'know has wrtier's blo...er "Bloggers Block". So I'm writing about it. To alleviate my own.

Thanks Levi!
Ch'know?: Blogger's Block: "I was hoping some time away from Plurk today would help me blog. But um, it didn't. Of course, I think I was in SL all of 3 hours today, and probably a good 2 hours of that was spent sorting inventory, so I know that doesn't help things out any. "

Source
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History