PostHeaderIcon Huh, Who Knew?

Just a blurb here...

One of the fun things about giving... and I mean just giving - for the sake of giving, is the warm fuzzy you feel inside. You know that feeling. You feel it whenever you do something for someone, offer your time, your knowledge, gift a tangible gift, whatever.

In fact, I think it's one of the reasons so many people absolutely love the Christmas (yes, Christmas, not Holiday) season. And for all you who practice it: Happy Hanukkah as well.

Anyway, my rant on Christmas versus Holiday (proper grammar, folks, it's pronounced holy-day,) and "Winter Celebrations...or whatever) will come in another post.

CeN_s Two Cents
Right now, for those of you who follow CeNedra Rivera's blog (Cen's Two Cents) - you'll know by know I slapped together a Blogger template for her. I really didn't expect the reaction. It's really nice when someone is genuinely grateful for your efforts. And you can always tell when the appreciation is genuine.

But, I have to admit, part of the gesture on my part was selfish. I did it to get in my practice of working with XHTML, the web code used by Google Blogger. I am an accomplished photographer, graphic designer, all that - it's what I do in real life.

So anyway, I want to extend the same offer to the first five people who are interested. if you are a blogger, and use Google Blogger (a "blogspot.com" blog) - let me know. I'll obviously need contact details, so IM me in world and we can trade.

Now these aren't easy and it can take a bit of time to do. But if you're patient, and serious about it - let me know. I need the practice.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History