PostHeaderIcon More Stupider Title Than Years Past: Winterfaire!

Cool BuildsEvery year the Lindens feature their Winterfest thing. At least, I think that's what is was always called, I could be wrong. This year, it's "Winterfaire".

Sounds suspiciously politically correct to me, but I digress.

There will be hoards of people who show-up and it's one of the rare events many Linden employees get to come in-world as Lindens and during business hours. It is rather fun as the snowball fights tend to be everyone in the world against any Linden.

There is no score kept and the snowball blasts are harmless (I still have a Linden snowball in my inventory since Winter 2006 somewhere I think.)

Anyway, if you want to spend a little mindless fun it is an enjoyable event. I must remember to have my girl put it into the calendar to remind me to attend. (If you read this, consider it notice to do just that.) {winks}.

Winterfaire! Coming December 19 - January 5 « Official Second Life Blog: "Winterfaire is our chance to gather for long nights, blinky lights, hot drinks and gifts in mysterious boxes. We will revel in our usual traditions like the Snowman Building Contest, the wildly popular Lindens v.s. Residents Snowball Fight, and maybe most important, tour your fabulous Winter-themed builds, all around the grid.

Winterfaire will be centered around the ancient Linden mainland regions of Wengen, Voss, Zermatt and Moritz."

courtesy of Official Second Life Blog
blog comments powered by Disqus

Blackthorne™ ≠ inSL

Search This Blog

SL Grid Status

Mundane History